So we finally made the switch! As many of you know Santa accidentally got the same size hoop that Max already had for Christmas....so we took that one back and got the "BIG" one!! This one will adjust up to 6ft! Max was SO EXCITED!!!

We actually got a different one than we had picked out for him but we like it just as much!

Max helped Daddy get it all set up and then of course they had to "try" it out!!

Max just kept saying it was so "BIG" and "I love it!" So wish we would have had the right one out for Christmas morning!!!

Oh well....at least he is LOVING it now and he has a little more room to grow with this one!!!

I think we officially have every type of basketball thing you can have except for a real "BIG" hoop for the front yard....I am sure that will come if this
obsession continues!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment