Another bout of snow!! This is our second one of the year! I think we got like 2 inches or so Thursday night so this is what we woke up to Friday morning! So beautiful!!!!

We didn't do anything on Friday! Max, Emery, and I stayed in our
pjs ALL day! When Craig got home that night he said oh they have already had baths!? Ummmmm....well.....not exactly....we just have changed all day!
LOL
Our cutie
patootie turned 21 weeks on Friday! She is really starting to be A LOT of FUN! She is starting to sleep more at night and play more during the day (without being fussy all the time I might add)!!! Yea! I mean we still have our "bad" days but don't we all have those time to time!!!

She is really chewing on her fingers or whatever she can
grap and put in her mouth these days! Her gums on the bottom look thicker so we may see some teeth popping up through in the next month......we shall see......

This past week has been just such a great one! I am really starting to enjoy being a mommy of two these days!! I am truly blessed to have two wonderful healthy babies!!! Might I dare say it....I think I could have another......well....maybe not.....I don't know....maybe.....ha ha ha

I mean seriously I just can't get enough of this little girl!!! She is just PRECIOUS!!!! I just want to KISS her chubby cheeks ALL DAY LONG!!!! We love you "goodness" (that is what your daddy calls you)!
No comments:
Post a Comment