All bundled up to go run errands with Mommy and Max! What a week this has been!

Little Miss Emery turned 23 weeks this past Friday! I just LOVE that Max is really starting to PLAY with Emery! I found him playing peek-a-boo with her the other day and it made me tear up! Max is such a great BIG brother to her! He really does LOVE her and she ADORES him! Max tells everyone that she is "my baby sister!"

The only bad things lately has been Max is overly frustrated with Emery crying all the time and he actually threw a toy at her this week and told her to stop crying! We had a "come to Jesus moment" and I hope things are better this week! We had to talk about the fact that Emery doesn't talk and that is how she communicates to us when she needs something....I think Max gets it but only time will tell!

She is such a happy happy girl when you are giving her all the attention! She is hamming it up for the camera! She is all about her tongue lately! It seems she is sticking it out to lick whatever toy she is playing with or even her clothes! Too funny!

This pic below cracks me up....she is looking at me like okay mom seriously you can STOP taking pictures now....ha ha ha! All laid back....

I can say we had a few BAD moments this week but we are having more GOOD ones than bad lately. I think a lot of me is just so thankful for 2 HEALTHY children that I feel like I shouldn't be complaining about the everyday battles with 2 kids. I really am trying to FOCUS on the good and reality that every stage is just for a short time! I am going to blink and my babies won't need me anymore....tear....tear.....

Since Emery is finally getting somewhat of a schedule....Max and I usually have Max and Mommy time during Emery's morning nap. It is usually only about 30 to 45 min but it is enough time to have some good one on one time! Here is Max painting! He wanted to paint with his "paborite" (favorite) color...which is BLUE!!

Now to see what next week holds......
1 comment:
your family is adorable! love the updates!
Post a Comment