What a FUN morning we had at our Sunday School class's kids Valentine's Party! So we didn't actually find out about it until yesterday afternoon so we made a stop by Kroger this morning to grab some Valentines and some fruit! And of course they had some AWESOME Basketball Valentines that Max was super excited about!! Ha ha!

There was quite a bunch of kids! It was a little chaotic but so much FUN!

Our friend Missy hosted it at her house and she had little bags for the kids to decorate and some coloring sheets! So cute!

Max didn't want to share his stickers with his buddy Davis....I just LOVE Davis's expression when Max pulled the stickers away, cracks me up! (don't worry I made Max share)

This is Max's first year to really understand Valentine's day and get to exchange cards and candy! I am not so sure he gets it just yet though....maybe next year....

What a LOOK! He was a little overwhelmed with all the adults and kids. He actually clung to my side most of the time we were there. I guess we need to get out more! And he also needs a haircut bad!! I didn't realize until I was looking at these pics! LOL

All the kiddos bags!! I actually dropped the Valentine's in because Max said he didn't want to share his Valentine fruit snacks he brought for his friends....I mean we are only 2 and a half....some days he loves to share and other days....not so much.....

And let us not forget lil Emery! She was there too! I was holding her the majority of the time as she didn't want to be put down. Thanks to all those that helped hold her today! Don't know what I would do some days without good ole friends to help out!!

Some super cute napkins!

We had quite the spread of food!

Let's just say no one went home hungry!

All the boys seemed to eat first....guess all the girls were too busy talking like their mommies! HA!

As soon as we got home Max was ready to check out his goodies!

He started to just look through it and then he went over to the ottoman and dumped it out! That's my boy!

He got lots of cute Valentine's and some yummy candy too!

Thanks Missy for hosting the party! We really had a great time getting to see everyone and hang out for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment