Saturday, February 12, 2011

24 weeks!

I know I know she is ADORABLE!!! I just love those chubby lil cheeks! Emery turned 24 weeks yesterday! Where oh where has the time gone?!
Max and Emery LOVE to play together....we shall see in about 3 months when Emery can actually take the toy away from Max if Max likes to play with her anymore...LOL

She was trying so hard to get that little monkey! What is it about baby toys that even a 2 1/2 year old will play with them! Ha!

We took our infamous "chair" pics and she was being a little ham!!

She is all about sticking her tongue out ALL the time these days! At first I was a little worried about it but now I realize she is just learning about her world around her with her tongue!

I think her shirt says it all! She is going to def be a little heart breaker one day!


Emery is also LOVING her some toes these days!! If her fingers aren't in her mouth she is trying to get her toes in there.....if only her legs weren't so chunky maybe she could have them in her mouth more....ha ha!

I can honestly say things are getting to be SO FUN around here! We are def getting into some kind of routine everyday...I think now that I have accepted that everyday is not going to go as planned or be a good day for that matter...it has helped me cope better! I am still just taking it a day at a time but it defitlently seems like I am enjoying my days more than not! God is so GOOD!


No comments: