Priddy Farms Family/Friend Fun with our Sunday School Class!

We started off with a hayride out to the pumpkin patch! Max found his pumpkin quick!

He ran back to the tractor to get ready and go back on the hayride! I think he enjoyed riding out to the pumpkin patch a lot!

Emery slept the entire ride!

So of the kids talking about their pumpkins they picked out! I love that there are so many kids Max's age! So FUN!

Once we got back from the hayride all the kids got to go on a train ride! Max didn't go because he did not like it. He got in the car with Andrew and then decided he didn't want to go!

Max went and played in the cars they had laying around while the other kids were on the train rides!

Emery just enjoyed being outside! She actually wasn't too fussy at all! What a HUGE blessing!

After all that playtime it was time to EAT! We grilled
hotdogs, had chips, and little
debbie cakes! You know all the kids LOVED dinner! I know it looks like Max is about to take a big bite of his
HOTDOG but if you all know Max there is actually no
hotdog in his bun!
LOL! My
lil carb man!

I couldn't get over how well all the kids did sitting together eating their dinner! So cute!

Now for
some more PLAYTIME!!!

Max enjoyed playing with Davis in the sandbox and on the playground!

Dessert time! Max enjoying a few bites of a little
debbie cake before giving it back to me all
squished up. ugh!

It wasn't long after this picture that I realized I had LOST my camera! Thank goodness it was found and now I got to share our fun times at
Priddy Farms!! We are truly blessed to have good friends to share FALL FUN with!
No comments:
Post a Comment