If I can only get one thing this year this is what I want! I love that this video camera is compact enough to throw in your back pocket and plus it is super cute!! I have seen this item on a lot of lists this year....hopefully I have been a good girl this year!! :)
I would love to have Monogram Wizard Plus and a few Alpha Packs too! I was suppose to get this with my birthday money but before I purchased it I ended up on bedrest with sweet lil Emery...sooo needless to say I didn't need to spend the money on something I couldn't even use at the time. I ended up using it on a camera instead so I still got something fun for my bday!
My third item is from http://www.hipmomjewelry.com/ I would love to have a M for Max, his birthstone, a pearl, a E for Emery, and her birthstone peridot! I just love all the jewelry on this site! I don't wear much but when I do I like it very simple!
As for my hubby's list I haven't actually asked him what he wants but I know that he would love to have anything with Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, or Memphis Tigers on it! He is pretty easy to shop for!
Max's Christmas List consists of basketballs....basketballs.....and more basketballs!!! HA! If you ask him what he wants from Santa he says "I want a BIG one!"(aka big basketball hoop).
This baby one as Max calls it comes from http://www.potterybarnkids.com/ Max will ask to look at this hoop about 20 times per day! Good thing it is only $10!!
This fun arcade game basketball thing is from http://www.kohls.com/ When Max looks at this on the computer he will say "I need it!" So funny! He loves to play basketball at Chuck E. Cheese so this is as close as we can get to the arcade style game!
And lastly this is the "BIG one" that Max wants to look at daily on the computer! This is a "WISH" item for him since he will not be getting this for Christmas this year! He loves playing basketball so much! He actually goes across the street to our neighbor/friends house everyday to play on their "BIG hoop" with daddy's help of course! I think I hear "I wanna go to Robert's house!" about 40 times a day!
This video will be perfect as it puts two of his favorites together! Backyardigans and Basketball! This is a must have for his stocking! I know he will be very EXCITED about this one!
Now...this is something I want to get Max as he LOVES to read all the time! I think he will like being able to read on his own! I didn't know they had one for ages 2-4 so this was a great find! An added bonus is there are lots of books to choose from too!
We never got an exersaucer for Max so I was thinking this would be something FUN for Miss Emery! We have the Rainforest Jumperoo (which Max LOVED) but I wanted Emery to get something NEW since everything is being passed down to her! The rest of her Christmas will most likely be stuff she needs like clothes and such as she will only be 4 months at Christmas!There are SO MANY more things I could put on this list but I am trying to be as realistic as I can since we really will have a "lite" Christmas as I have not been able to work half of the year due to bedrest and having a baby! But as we all know it isn't the gifts you get for Christmas that matter anyways! It is celebrating the life of Jesus and spending time with family and friends!
So....what are YOU wanting for Christmas?!


1 comment:
Ha HA! The flip camera is on MY list too!!!! I love it and was thinking the exact same thing about how easy it would be to just keep in my diaper bag!
Post a Comment