Just thought these pictures were too precious not to post!! Max came out of the bath a few nights ago with his doggie towel on his head just a barking! It was so adorable. I got it on video but can't figure out how to work video on this laptop of my brothers...oh well....another time!

It is crazy how sometimes he still looks like a baby to me! I just want to eat him up!!!

These next few pics were right before
naptime on Sunday! Max wanted to wrap Memphis up for his
naptime! So sweet! I have been teaching Max about swaddling the baby "aka Memphis" since we don't have a
babydoll!

I really think Max is going to be such a GREAT big brother. He wanted to wrap Memphis up and let him read with him and Daddy! So sweet! I just love these pictures, they just melt my heart!

Sometimes.....it just the little things....
1 comment:
Aww! That first pic just melts my heart!
~C
Post a Comment