Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A lil 4th of July fun!

My brother n law Gregg, sister n law LuLu and their beautiful girls Laney and Linley came over to grill out with us Sat July 3rd! We had a GREAT time together!

Here are the kids enjoying a popsicle on the backporch! So cute!!!

After dinner my parents and Craig's parents joined us to have dessert and then go watch the BARTLETT FIREWORKS!! But first we started out with a few sparklers that Gregg and Lulu brought for the kids!
Let me just tell you these sparklers are NOTHING like the ones we played with as kids! They kept going out and didn't even work half the time! UGH!

Max still found them rather cool....boys and fire....lol

I was surprised how much he enjoyed it.....because his cousin Laney who is a year older didn't want anything to do with them! She tried a few times but them decided she didn't like them!

Time for the fireworks! It is so nice that we can lay out in the yard and see them!
Thanks Bartlett!! Notice my son is still attached to his weedeater...LOL!
I wish everyone could have been there to see Laney's facial expressions! They were PRICELESS!!!

She kept saying "they gonna get me"..."they gonna get me"...

Then Laney was hugging on Max...just in case he was scared too....Max told Laney "I okay Laney, I okay....we all started cracking up! Too funny!

Sitting with Mommy!

Max wasn't as into the fireworks as he was last year....well at first anyways...

Max and Daddy watching the fireworks together.....so serious....

Here is sweet lil Laney being silly again! She said "too loud"! I asked her if she needed ear plugs and she said "yes"! ha! ha!

Sweet sisters laying together! So cute!

Max really got into the fireworks by the time the finial hit!

WOW!!!

Max kept saying "oh wow!"

So beautiful!

It was nice to be able to share the fireworks and fun with some of my family! Can't wait till next year when I can enjoy it a little more!! It will be hard to believe that next year our lil girl Emery will be sitting there with us enjoying the fireworks! SO EXCITING!!!


No comments: