As for being 32 weeks....I am not feeling too bad. The only thing I have that I did not have with my first pregnancy is heartburn! Ugh and let me tell you I feel for all of you out there with this on a normal basis. Heartburn is TERRIBLE! I really can't complain about anything else. Have had plenty of time (with bedrest) to lay around and daydream about my little girl. I lay here feeling her move and just think I will be holding this precious little angel before I know it! Such a wonderful gift to think about! Holding your baby girl for the FIRST time!
Emery is an active little thing and she has hiccups ALL the time! Went to the OB this past Wednesday for my checkup and everything looked GREAT! Emery is weighing in at 4lbs so that puts her right in the 50%. That was a hugh relief! I love knowing that she is continually growing!! The checkup was bittersweet though. This was my last ultrasound of Emery! She didn't want to cooperate either so no sweet little pictures! So sad! She is breech right now so her legs were covering her face and she would not budge to look at us! Silly little girl!! Guess she is stubborn like her momma! LOL!
Max is doing great! He is loving his school times on Mondays and Thursdays! He is pretty much tired of going somewhere everyday, so I am glad that I will be off bedrest VERY SOON! My neighbor and friend Jennifer watches him on Tuesdays and my mother-n-law Susie watches Max on Wednesdays. He loves both of them but he is just getting upset to leave the house every morning. It breaks my heart! I wish I didn't have to send him off somewhere everyday! Fridays are the only day I have to get help so I haven't been very good at asking for help those days. I just try and take it really easy with him. It is nice for Max to be able to stay home and play with his momma and his toys! Shhhhh....don't tell the doctors....ha ha!
I haven't really posted anything about the pregnancy and stuff since about 28 weeks. I want to send a shout out to all that have been helping these past 4 weeks. We have received some yummy meals from Eric and Rachael (friends from our church), Cal and Wendy (friends from our church), and from Sarah (friend from St. Jude)! We also had our marriage mentor group from Faith all come and bring dinner and hang out (Julie and Jack, Autumn and Robert, and Katheryn and Darryl). Thanks to all of you! We enjoyed seeing you and really appreciate you thinking of us during this time! We of course also got fed a lot by our family that is here too!! And I cannot forget to thank all those helping with Max...Amy, Jennifer, Allison, Sarah, First Assembly (max's school) and of course family! We are truly blessed to have so much support from family and friends! Don't know what we would do without all of it!
Really the only stress we have been dealing with is that our shower has been leaking! Our shower backs up to Emery's closet so needless to say we cannot do ANYTHING in the nursery till we get our shower fixed! BOO! There is mold and mildew growing on the sheetrock and carpet! TOTALLY GROSS!!! So we have had a fan in the shower for almost a week now! We are trying to dry it out really well so they can fix the shower this week. Then it will be onto repairing sheetrock and figuring out if we need to rip the carpet out or just get a really good cleaning job done! After all that is done we will hopefully be able to start on the nursery! So I am secretly hopeing that all of this will be done by the time I am 34 weeks so I can help paint and start getting things for sweet little Emery!!
I haven't really posted anything about the pregnancy and stuff since about 28 weeks. I want to send a shout out to all that have been helping these past 4 weeks. We have received some yummy meals from Eric and Rachael (friends from our church), Cal and Wendy (friends from our church), and from Sarah (friend from St. Jude)! We also had our marriage mentor group from Faith all come and bring dinner and hang out (Julie and Jack, Autumn and Robert, and Katheryn and Darryl). Thanks to all of you! We enjoyed seeing you and really appreciate you thinking of us during this time! We of course also got fed a lot by our family that is here too!! And I cannot forget to thank all those helping with Max...Amy, Jennifer, Allison, Sarah, First Assembly (max's school) and of course family! We are truly blessed to have so much support from family and friends! Don't know what we would do without all of it!
Really the only stress we have been dealing with is that our shower has been leaking! Our shower backs up to Emery's closet so needless to say we cannot do ANYTHING in the nursery till we get our shower fixed! BOO! There is mold and mildew growing on the sheetrock and carpet! TOTALLY GROSS!!! So we have had a fan in the shower for almost a week now! We are trying to dry it out really well so they can fix the shower this week. Then it will be onto repairing sheetrock and figuring out if we need to rip the carpet out or just get a really good cleaning job done! After all that is done we will hopefully be able to start on the nursery! So I am secretly hopeing that all of this will be done by the time I am 34 weeks so I can help paint and start getting things for sweet little Emery!!
No comments:
Post a Comment