Well, we have had Emery's furniture for a few weeks now! We purchased the furniture from Babytime just a few weeks before I went on bedrest! Glad we took care of that early!!!
We got the crib, dresser/changing combo, and 5 drawer dresser! We picked out the licorice finish which looks really black here but it does have a brownish tint too. I just love darker wood so couldn't seem to buy white even though that seems to be the color of choice for little girls! The crib is a convertable crib too so basically this is her furniture FOREVER!!!
I love the dresser/changing combo because it has lots of drawers to store all the little bitty girly accessories I will be buying very soon!!! Only about 1 week left of bedrest so I will be sure to start filling these up!! YEA!
Here is the bedding I picked out while on bedrest! I found this cute bedding at Pottery Barn Kids! I never would have guessed I would pick out something with so much PINK!
Here is a close up of the bedding. It is very simple which I love about it! It has a tad of green in it too so I am going to run with that and paint the walls green! We are very LUCKY because my mom found the bumper, crib skirt, and crib sheet in a bundle at the Pottery Barn Outlet! So instead of paying $129 plus tax and shipping we only had to pay $79 bucks! Wahoo!
I ordered the quilt, small pillow and sham (with her name embroidered on it of course), and a few other things online at PB kids yesterday! Can't wait to be able to start getting her room together! I must say I have LOTS TO DO!!! The list of things to do before Emery gets here is QUITE LONG!!! I haven't gotten to shop (other than online) in a few months so I can't wait to go out and there and get sweet little things for Emery! Plus I have no idea what I am going to hang on the walls yet either....AHHHHH so much to do......so much to do......
No comments:
Post a Comment