Monday, August 2, 2010

34 weeks!

Well, we officially made it to 34 weeks! God is so GOOD! I went to my OB appointment this past Wednesday and got nothing but good news! Everything looks good and I am OFF BEDREST! Wahoo!!! Well....Dr. Williams did tell me to take it easy and try and keep Emery in there for at least another 3 weeks! I think I can do it!!!
I actually turned 34 weeks this past Friday and my dear friend Candice baked me 34 of her most delicious cookies!! They were awesome! Thanks Candice you were so sweet to celebrate with me on Friday!!!

This post is so late because I have been trying to get out some and get Emery a few things, spend time with my lil boy Max, hang out with my hubby, visit with the family, clean the house, get the nursery in order, paint the nursery, and on and on and on (don't worry I am resting in between all these things....I will remember to follow OB orders...ha!)

These two pictures are two more surprise packages I got in the mail this week! Thank you so much Natalie and Brad and Mr. and Mrs. Turner! You guys are so sweet to send baby Emery some goodies!! I was so worried I wasn't going to have any clothes for her and now I am starting to get her closet filled up!!! Thank you again! I know Emery is going to love all her stuff!! Love you guys and hope to see you very soon!!

So on a funny note this past week....we got the package with the teddy bear on Tuesday and I was telling Max that this sweet little teddy bear was for his baby sister Emery....I think he misunderstood and thought IT WAS EMERY!! HA! He has been carrying this baby bear around since we got it! So CUTE! He will pick her up and cuddle her and make sweet noises to her. He has slept with her, read to her, taught her how to play basketball, eaten with her, and much more! He just loves this little bear! Can't wait to see how he is with Emery! I think he going to be such a AWESOME BIG BROTHER!!!

So, getting off bedrest has been such a great blessing! I have really enjoyed these past few days getting to do all the things I have missed these past 11 weeks! One of my favorite things I have done is been able to pick Max up and just love on him, give him a bath, and just be able to play, play, play with him! I am truly trying to treasure these last few days with Max being our only child! I know that very soon our life is going to change and I want Max to know how special he is and will always be!
I have also enjoyed going to church, cooking dinner, cleaning (I know I am very weird), getting the nursery in order(I will post more on the nursery later).....really I have just enjoyed everything except the HEAT! I can honestly say that being 34 weeks prego in this heat is miserable! But I am so THANKFUL and BLESSED to be 34 weeks!!


No comments: