Friday, March 6, 2009

More projects....

Made these bibs for a friend of mine Amy! They all turned out so cute! I guess this was my first offical sale! Thanks Amy for supporting my new addiction!

Thought the one I made for Cooper was so cute...I had to make Max one too!



A friend of mine Samantha brought this outfit over the other day and wanted a S monogrammed on the dress and whatever I wanted on the bloomers. I was very nervous because I have never monogrammed on an outfit before but it turned out good! I hope she liked it! I kept thinking if I had a girl she would have to have one of these too!! Thanks Samantha for also supporting my addiction!

1 comment:

Candice Duffy said...

WOW! The johnny turned out great! I am so proud of you :) The bibs look awesome too-I love the bright colors. It really makes what you put on them pop. I might have to start stalking you again-LOL :)

Max looks precious with his toothbrush. Noah is still smiling the gummy smile...no teeth yet...