Such a cute lil thing sitting in the snow! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! Man I love this lil boy!!!
So as many people know we got 6 inches of snow Saturday. It was and still is so beautiful! Saturday I brought a bowl of snow in to Max and let him play in it. It was too cute. He crawled right over and stuck his hand in the snow and was eating it. He made some really funny faces while he was eating it. I will try and post a video of it. For some reason I am having technical difficulties with that video. I did however post pics and a small video of him in the snow on Sunday. He really didn't like it too much. He kept trying to crawl to me and he didn't like his bare hands down in the snow. Guess we will see if he likes it next year! Hopefully we are almost done with this COLD weather!!! Come on spring!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment