So went to sewing class again last night and finished up Max's Easter outfit. It only lacks button holes and buttons! I put the bunny on there this morning so now I can take the outfit and find just the right buttons! I am pretty proud of myself. I never thought it would turn out this good. I mean if you look really close the seams are not perfect by any means but....I learned alot and it was a ton of fun! I am ready to make more!
Friday, March 6, 2009
My first sewing project almost finished....
So went to sewing class again last night and finished up Max's Easter outfit. It only lacks button holes and buttons! I put the bunny on there this morning so now I can take the outfit and find just the right buttons! I am pretty proud of myself. I never thought it would turn out this good. I mean if you look really close the seams are not perfect by any means but....I learned alot and it was a ton of fun! I am ready to make more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! It turned out great! I might have a sewing buddy huh?!
Post a Comment