He was laughing so hard in the picture because I was playing peek a boo with him! SO SWEET!!!
Our sweet lil boy turned 9 months today! He had his 9 month check up today too! He weighed in at 19lbs 13oz and 29 3/4inches! He is 90% in height and 50% in weight! His ears checked out GREAT!!! YEAH!!! No fluid on the ears! It all drained off! WAHOO! What a happy day! MD said that he has been so fussy because he is working on 4 teeth coming in on the top! OUCH! He got one shot today and a finger prick to check his blood. He did pretty good with both!
Wearing mostly 6-12 months clothing and size 3 diapers still. He is wearing 6-12 month shoes but I went today and got him bigger shoes because I think the 6-12 are a little small! I bought a size 4 today but think he might need size 5. Shoes are a hard thing to buy for babies....ugh!!
New things going on with Max:
* Now saying mama, dada, yaya, and baba....and he TALKS ALL the time like his mama!!!
* Now saying mama, dada, yaya, and baba....and he TALKS ALL the time like his mama!!!
* Making a fake coughing sound (i guess you would call it that! ha!)
* He is cruisin, walking really good holding on to your hands, and of course crawling REALLY fast! I can't believe how fast he can follow me around! He is a speedy lil thing!
* Pretty much only eating table foods...he loves everything so far we have given him...ham, turkey, chicken, turkey hot dogs, hamburger meat, spaghetti, bread, green beans, potatoes, corn, noodles, pears, peaches, cherries, and on and on.....
* I call him my little vulture because he wants WHATEVER you are eating. He will crawl after you for food...ha!!
* He is starting to get shy....when he meets new people he tucks his head into my chest. It is so adorable...I am sure it won't last long if he is anything like his mama.....although if he is more like his daddy....
* He loves to chew on bottles...lotion bottles, coke bottles, you name it...if it is a bottle he freaks out for it! Too funny!
Well, I think that is about all I can think of for now...I will update later if I forgot anything! I am off to bed...been a long week! Happy 9 months sweet lil one!
No comments:
Post a Comment