Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hanging with the cousins!


Max trying to get Laney's pacy!

Max says " I REALLY WANT IT!"

I am gonna get it too!!!

Still tryin to get it!

I got it! I got it!

Laney says MINE and got it back! So cute!

Playing so sweet together!

Laney kept putting the toys back in the bag!

Linley kept taking them back out and giving them to Max! It was so cute to see them all playing together!
We went over to Aunt Lulu's and Uncle Gregg's house Friday night for some pizza and fun! We had a wondeful time. Brian and Jodie came with their daughter Natalie, Brad and Cristina came with their daughter Isabella and son Brodie, and of course Linley and Laney were there too! The kids had a great time playing together. It was nice to get everyone together to just hang out! Thanks Gregg and Lulu for opening your house for all of us!

No comments: