This bear is as big as I am!! Why is he sitting in my lap?!
Don't you just want to kiss those little monkey toes!!!
Well, baby Max is 19 weeks old today! He is weighin in at 16lbs 5oz! He has been eating cereal for 5 days now! Tonight will be the 6th night. I started out feeding him in the mornin to make sure we had NO reactions and then went to bedtime. He seems to like it better at night! But then again he has always eaten better in the evening! We have had a pretty rough week ever since daylight savings hit! For some reason he has just been a little cranky butt! He is waking up about 4 times a night....but finally last night he only woke up once and he has been better today! He just hasn't been taking good naps either! I know he is frustrated because he usually feels good and is a happy baby! I am sure he will be glad (along with mommy) when his little body gets use to the time change! He is just TIRED (i think?!). New things this week: He is really grabbing at things. He will grab whatever you are holding or anything in front of him! He is also gettin his knees up under him when he is layin on his belly and pushin off. It won't be long till those arms are strong enough and he will be crawlin! Today he flipped over on his belly on the changing table for the first time! He is such a silly little boy! He really likes to be on his belly! He is also flippin to his belly at night. It kind of surprises me because he HATED sleepin on his belly so much a few weeks ago! Funny how fast they change! Well, I hear little one up from his nap....
No comments:
Post a Comment