Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friday Update

So..just a lil update. We went to Methodist Germantown on Friday to get the ultrasound of kidneys and bladder. Everything looked good....I didn't see anything abnormal on the ultrasound. God is GOOD! I felt like a weight was lifted after I looked at the ultrasound and didn't see any lumps or bumps!!! Max did great during the ultrasound. We had to wait for almost 2hrs before going back but he just laid there on the table looking up at the radiology tech! The tech couldn't believe how good he was! She said I would love it if all the babies were as good as he was! She told us we must be so proud of our lil boy! Lets just say WE ARE!!!! I should hear from Dr. Christion Monday sometime and I will post an update. Please keep praying for our lil boy. He has pretty much had a blood in every morning diaper but he is still doing great. Our happy, sweet, laid back, lil boy!! God I just thank you for him!!

No comments: