Thursday, November 13, 2008

20 weeks old today!



Lettin out a little aggression on the football!



Baby Max is 20 weeks old today! He is weighing in at about 17lbs! He is getting so heavy!! I just can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast!!! He is so much fun these days! He is grabbing at everything and putting everything in his mouth! He has been taking his pacifier out and putting into his mouth sideways so I bought big boy pacifiers today! They seem so big but he loves them! I was actually surprised because he has only wanted one kind since he was born! Of course it is still the same brand but bigger. He is really into sleeping with his lovie blanket. I give it to him during naps and at bedtime but then take it away after he drifts off to sleep. He has rolled completely over but I have missed it both times. I put him down on one side of the play mat and go back in the playroom to find him on the other side of the playmat! The little stinker won't do it in front of me! He is really getting into his baby Einstein movies. He will only watch it for about 15min and then he is ready to do something else! Such a busy little boy! He just laughs and laughs at any funny sound you make and he is lovin some peekaboo!

No comments: