My lil peanut is 5 months old today! He is weighing in at 17lbs 3oz! He is getting so big! He is eating 4 60z bottles still...cereal in the morning and 2 veggies at night. Today I switched him up to eat cereal in the morning, veggie at lunch, and veggie at night. I had to stop rice cereal at night because it was hurtin his belly!! He has now had squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. The carrots seem to bother his belly too so I will retry those in a month or so....
We went to the doc this morning. Basically just dropped off a urine sample. They called and said no blood in it?! So they are sending it off to lab to do a micro sample of it. We are set up for a renal (kidneys and bladder) ultrasound Friday at 11am! So just pray everything looks good! Max is having a much better day than yesterday. He was a fussy bucket yesterday! Nothing made him happy...well except for eating and his daddy! I couldn't believe how happy he was when daddy got home....I think maybe he was just missin his daddy yesterday!! He was laughin and havin a good ole time with Craig last night! Lil stinker!!!
Here are some pics from the last few days...
Sittin up in his bouncy seat!
Hanging out at Hannahs!

Got the babies together yesterday for a Thanksgiving lunch...how cute are they in their matching Thanksgiving outfits!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment