Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feb Randomness....part 2

What a way to start part 2 of Feb randomness off....Little Miss Thang posing with her new swimsuit!! I have NO IDEA where she got this from but boy was she showing off her stuff!! The video I took before this pic was downright HILARIOUS!! So keeping it for blackmail one day.....
Seriously this girl never leaves us with a dull moment!! 
So to say I am behind on the blog would be a understatement!! Ugh! I so thought I was going to be better at this....However, LIFE gets in the way sometimes....I feel like all of us have been passing around a yucky cold and then some other unwanted illnesses have been going on :( and of course lets face it....a 2 and a 4 yr old wear me out most days and I end up going to bed when they do....
This is how I found her at naptime one day. She had thrown off her pull-up (which was wet) and her pants and decided to go to bed. Thankfully I woke her and there were no accidents!! Yay!! This is when potty training started for little Miss!! She decided she was FINALLY ready even though she has been peeing in the potty since she was 19 months!
And this was a VERY COLD morning!! Emery was fighting with me to go outside. I was talking to my friend Candice and I just said "Go for it!" (pick your battles...right)  She went out first with just a pull-up on and then came in for a minute to get her boots!! LOL This girl CRACKS me up!! She played outside for quite some time....
We had our buddy Noah over for an afternoon of FUN!! We played Wii....board games...basketball....
playdough....

Oh and we even dressed up the puppies!! These are my parents pups that we babysat over the weekend!! They were so GOOD and kind of put our family in the mood for a dog of our own!! But we quickly got over that and decided we would just borrow Nana and Pawpaws babies when we needed a doggie fix ;)
Sweet friends!! They truly just LOVE each other!! They have the BEST time together!! So blessed for our sweet Noah!!
All three of them screaming "BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!" We kept Noah for the afternoon to play and then to go to Max and Noah's friend Ryan's Birthday Party at Pump It Up!! The kids were super EXCITED about it!! I just LOVE this pic I took on the way there!! And the conversations that took place in the van between Max and Noah...oh they were HYSTERICAL!!! So wish I would have recorded it!!

I only took my phone so the pictures inside Pump It Up were not great but the boys had a GREAT time!! Fighting, boxing, sliding, playing basketball, obstacle courses and more!! Max had so much fun he worked up an appetite and ate a piece of pizza with sauce!! Craig and I almost fell out!! LOL
A nice lady at Craig's work gave Craig Memphis Tigers Bball tickets so the boys geared up and went to cheer on the Tigers!! They had a fabulous time!!
Emery and I had a lunch date at El Mezcal which was super fun!! We ran a few errands and then came home to play until the boys got home! Check out how talented Ms Em is!! She wrote those two Es by herself!! She was so PROUD of herself as well as her Mommy!! This girl AMAZES me everyday all the new things she is learning!! 

No comments: