Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching up....

Okay...I am almost caught up on the blog!! Can I get a OH YEA!!! Whoop! Whoop!! Ha!!
Anyways...March has been a FUN month so far other than a little sickness that wouldn't go away we are now all healthy and enjoying some beautiful days!!
We started out the month with our very FIRST Build a Bear birthday party!! Our dear friend Hudson turned 4 and we got invited to celebrate with her!! Max and Emery had a blast!! It was such a cute little party!! Thanks again Tracy and Ryan for inviting us!!

The beginning of the month my sister Laurie and her crew came down from Chicago, IL!! My niece Kahla was pitching for her school Depauw. They had a tournament at Rhodes college so everyone came down to watch her first game of the season!! It was bitterly cold that Sat (and snowing off and on) but we survived. Sunday was much warmer thankfully!! Max and Emery had a blast playing with their cousins!! I didn't get many pictures as I was a little under the weather during their visit. But Em and Lindsey were two peas in a pod as well as Max and Brendan!! It was a wonderful (but quick) visit and can't wait to visit with them again VERY soon!!!

The kids had SPRING pictures at school March 4th. I of course had to get a few pictures before school ;)

Sometimes they can be OH SO ADORABLE with each other!! I just love these pics of them together! They really do LOVE each other and I honestly can see that as they get older they are going to be the BEST of friends!! 
My little CUTIES!!!
Craig signed up to play basketball with our Sunday school class and they play every Mon and Tue for the month of March. The kids were ALL about doing some stretching with Daddy!!
It was really cute how they were copying EVERYTHING he was doing!!
And Craig was hysterically laughing the entire time! Not sure how good of stretching he got in....but we all got some good laughs ;)

March 7th Em had SILLY SOCK day at school!! Ummmm and I didn't have ANYTHING!! Luckily I had two pairs of baby legs that I picked up a while back. We threw those together and Emery LOVED it!! She was so excited about her SILLY socks that day!!
The end of the week we enjoyed having picnics and playing games outside!! It was in the mid 60s so the kids and I were soaking in the fun!! We played outside most of the day and that ended in...
Miss Em taking a nap!! These are few and far between these days. She still does rest time but I think she may nap 1-2 times a week. And yes she is still in her crib. She has climbed out a few times but hasn't done it at all lately. I need to take the front off but I am just denying the fact that my littlest one is growing up! I think we are actually going to just start looking for big girl bedding and go ahead and change it out very soon. She keeps asking for a big girl bed like her bubba...sigh....why oh why do they have to grow up so fast......

No comments: