Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feb Randomness...part 1

Most of these pics were on my iphone...just dumping them here to update on the last few weeks...
Max right after his haircut!! He had it spiked up a little!! Silly boy!!

Before going to the doctor's office (beginning of Feb) I told Em we needed to get dressed. She quickly ran off and came back in one of my shirts. "I ready!!" she told me.. Me.."We can't wear that out." Em..."Why not, it a dress!" LOL This girl keeps in me LAUGHING!!
After getting dressed for real...we made it to the doctor's office. Found out Max had Strep and Em had bronchitis. Antibiotics for both....

That day and the next we had lots of SLEEPING/RESTING going on!! My sweet babies weren't feeling their best :(

But by the end of that week they were GOLDEN!! We made a visit to the dentist and the kids ROCKED it!! Max and Em jumped up on the seat and got their teeth cleaned!! I was so PROUD of them!!

I gave them both $5 bucks to spend at Chuckie Cheese for being so good at the dentist!! And I figured since they were both in the middle of antibiotics why not go play at the germ infested place for an hour ;) LOL We had a GREAT time and was well worth the trip!!

Little Piggies!! Em is all about getting "cute"!! She is such a little girly girl!! Not sure where she gets it from but I LOVE it!! 
And this is how she came to dinner one night....we did bathes early because I had to go to work so she was already in her pjs...but she added her scarf and Daddy's sweat band!! Ba ha ha ha ha ha!! 
Our NEW school come FALL....well we hope!! Max will be doing JK there if we make it through all the "process". We went for a readiness day a week and a half ago. Max sat with the JK teacher and had a little screening test and he did EXCELLENT!! He got a balloon, a pencil, and a few pieces of candy to take home with him for doing so great for Mrs. Clay!! A few days later we got an email that said Max was MORE than READY for JK in the fall!! Whoop! Whoop!! We have done everything except one last thing which we are doing tonight. Our parent interview...just a little nervous as we will be interviewed by one of the board members and a parent of the school. Here goes nothing....
And lastly...last week Em and I had a mother/daughter date on Tue. Normally we come home and play, run errands etc. but today we decided to go and do the drop in preschool play at Pump it Up!! Em and and I had a BLAST!! She was LOVING the BIG slide and was all about doing it ALL by herself!! Such a BIG girl!! 
More on Feb updates soon....

No comments: