Mother's Day was quite a blur this year as I worked Saturday and Sunday night. However, I was definitely showered with LOVE in gifts, hugs, kisses, and family time!! Honestly, couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift than sweet sweet family time!!
Max picked out this bag and flowers and put it together for me!! They also traced my hand one day when I dropped Max off...now I know why!! I love his little hand print in mine. Just precious!
Emery's gift from school was the brown frame below...I was so excited when I got it because I have one from Max from last year that he made me. I love that the frames are opposite. The crazy thing is the kids had totally different teachers!!
So like I said Mother's Day was a blur...I slept most of Sunday away but I awoke to so sweet family time! Craig and my dad picked up Olive Garden for dinner!! YUMMY!!
I loved having some special people to enjoy my dinner with!! God is so good to me!!
3 generations!! Oh yes and mom and I have NO makeup on...no worries though because Emery is CUTE enough to make up for it...LOL
Max wanted in on the fun picture!! And I was so surprised that it turned out so well!! Yay!!
One of me with my babies!!
Cards from Craig and the kids!! I told Craig not to get me anything as I had just gotten an iphone days before. So I figured that would be my Mother's day gift. He got off easy this year....
Sweet little bookmarks the kids made me at church on Mother's Day!
And one of the sweet cards Max made me at church. He did the MOM and his name all by himself!! He was so PROUD and so was I!! He really is growing up WAY TO FAST!!
And the other card Max made at church. Max said...I love you because you play with me!! So glad that he knows I love him!!
That you GOD for my sweet family and for blessing me with them each day!! And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my sweet friends and family out there that I wasn't able to talk to recently!! Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment