Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lately...

There has been a little of NOTHING going on around here...guess I have really just been LAZY when it comes to blogging...
No seriously Emery and Max keep us busy!! I know I have posted this a few weeks ago that we literally have something everyday that is scheduled besides Fridays! So ready for school to be out for the summer!!! And on another note I will be so glad when they are in the SAME school next year!! 
Miss Emery is still getting her "POTTY" on!! She is going more and more each day and she is even telling me "pottee" and then going pee pee on the potty!! I just can't believe it!! We are so PROUD of her!! I need to get her some pull-ups as she is constantly taking her pants or bloomers off and ripping her diaper off to go  potty!! Such a BIG girl!!!
I keep forgetting to get Max's haircut so the other night Max and Daddy slicked their hair back after bath. They came out looking all "cool"!! They are so silly!!
Then I gave Max a crazy hair do!! Ha!
Last Wed (May 9th) Max and I went bowling together and booked his Birthday Party at the bowling alley for June!! He was SO excited!! We had a great day together enjoying one of our last days that Emery has school on a Wed. We really have had some FUN Max and Mommy days!! Guess I will have to find a sitter and keep up our fun date days!!
Yay for POPSICLES!! It has been so hot here already!! Having a Popsicles on hand is a MUST!!
With it being "B" week at school Max was to bring a baby or bear on Thurs (May 10th) to school. He of course picked his bear and put his grizzlies "bear" outfit on him! 
I love how EXCITED he was to be all matchy matchy with his bear!! So cute!! He ran right into school and showed his teachers and his friends!! Gotta LOVE it!!
Emery didn't want to be left out...LOL She ran and grabbed her bear and wanted her picture taken too!! Just precious!!
And lastly...a picnic dinner in the front yard!! Oh yes we did!! Craig had graduation practice Thurs (may 10th) night so we were trying to do fun things to keep our mind off of missing Daddy!! He did get home just in time to kiss the babies night night!! 

No comments: