Max played his 6th game this past Tues night. The team they were suppose to play on Saturday had a conflict so they asked to change it to Tuesday night...well, let me tell you it was HOT HOT HOT!!
We got there early since we had snacks for the players and we weren't sure which field we were starting on. I got Max to sit still for a min to get a few good pics!!
Emery didn't want to be left out...so she kept telling me cheeeeese!!!
It was kind of a strange game as all the kids seemed a little off course at first. Coach Grant was late due to his work so a father stepped in to start the game. I think that threw the kids off.
I brought the video camera to hopefully capture Max making a goal....however, he was very passive in the game and just wasn't really into it. I think having school all day and the mere fact it was HOT didn't help. I honestly think he was just tired because on the way to dinner he passed out in the van!
Halftime=Snacktime!! We brought goldfish and blue Gatorades to share with our friends!! Max picked out the snacks for everyone!
Max and Noah ready to ATTACK!! LOL
Running through the tunnel at the end of the game!!

No comments:
Post a Comment