Monday, May 10, 2010

Max and Mommy Date!

This past Thursday Max and I had a Max and Mommy date! We headed to Chuckie Cheese for a little fun!
We started out in the truck....of course!!!

Max is quite obsessed with trucks these days!!! I think we spent like 15 minutes riding the truck over and over again! LOL

Max was really good at putting the tokens in himself this time! Such a BIG boy!

A little carriage ride....

And on to one of his other favorite things.....BALLS!!!

I could not get him to just throw the ball from where he was standing....he insisted on going up and throwing them in himself!!!

However...little did I know if you do this the game is over after you walk up and throw the ball in! Guess they don't want you winning too many tickets.....LOL

Max had a great time with the skeeball!!

And on to the bigger games....ones he had NO IDEA what he was doing....he just kept pushing buttons....too funny!

He did pretty good with this game...he kept tilting his head to see where his guy was going. It was really cute! I thought I got a pic of it but I guess I didn't!


I think he tried out every single car in the place!


He was quite the character when he was riding in the truck with Chuckie Cheese! He kept grabbing his ear and yelling! I was laughing the entire time!!!!

We played at Chuckie Cheese for about an hour and a half and then about 100 kids came in on a school field trip! We jetted out of the place and headed to Pei Wei for some RICE!!! Or as Max would call it "wice"!

So this was really my first time to go to a restaurant with Max by myself....lets just say it didn't go as well as planned.....

Usually when we go to Pei Wei it takes like 15 minutes tops to get our food....however...on this visit we had been sitting for about 30 minutes when I went and asked the manager about our food because all kinds of people that had come in and ordered after us were sitting and eating!!! AHHHH!! Max kept yelling "wice" and I was losing my patience! I mean seriously we only ordered chicken fried rice!! HOW HARD IS THAT!!! So the manager was very friendly and said our food was made and should have already come out....well....guess what someone else was eating it because we weren't.....ugh!!! So needless to say we got our food to go because Max was done with Pei Wei.....soooooo....about an hour after we ordered we were sitting at home eating our "wice"!! And now we have a $20 gift card to go back and eat at Pei Wei....I think next time I will just get take out....LOL!!!
I must say though overall Max and I had a nice little day together! I was so glad to share some fun times with him! He truly is our little blessing!!! I love you sweet boy!

No comments: