Monday, May 10, 2010

Belated Anniversary Post

One of my many surprises on our anniversary!!! Aren't they just gorgeous! We had calla lilies in our wedding so my thoughtful husband made sure to have 3 in the arrangement to celebrate the 3 years of marriage! So sweet!


On April 21st Craig and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary!!! I can not believe it has been 3 years already! Time has just flown by! I must say it has been a absolute wonderful 3 years! I would not change anything. God has truly blessed us with such an amazing marriage and family. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love that I have such a strong, caring, and loving husband to spend each day with. Craig, I don't know how to thank you for being such a great husband and daddy to our son! I love you with all of my heart and hope to spend many many more anniversaries with you!
We had a wonderful date night thanks to my parents. Craig and I went to Outback and enjoyed a nice dinner together. Once again, God is so GOOD!!!


No comments: