Just a look at the past week...
Sunday....we didn't do much of anything....I spend most of the day teaching my hubbie the ins and outs of cleaning the house. I think he was on overload by the end of the night. Craig learned to do many things. I was so proud that he picked up how to do the laundry so well! I must say I am a very lucky women to have a husband that wanted to take on everything for me...I don't think he even thought twice about the fact that he is now doing everything for Max, me, the house, the yard and on top of that he is working and in school! I guess we shall call him super daddy!!!!
Monday....our neighbor and friend Jennifer came and got Max. He had a blast with Jennifer and her three kids! Later, we had a visit from my sister n law LuLu and my two nieces Laney and Linley! They brought us a yummy dinner of mexican casserole, rice, beans, and cookies!!
Wednesday....Amy came back to help out with Max! My mother n law took me to the doctor and my mom came and got Max to go to the doctor. I had nothing but good news. My cervix is stable for now and the funneling of the amniotic sac is better. Bedrest is paying off!!! I will be doing weekly checkups on Wednesdays. Poor lil Max did not have good news though. He still has his double ear infections! Poor baby! We started him on a new antibiotic and he will go back in 2 weeks to have another recheck.
Thursday...Grandmother (aka my mother n law) came and picked Max up and took him back to her house for the day. I just took it easy here at the house on the couch. Was somewhat emotional and actually didn't feel that great. I am not sleeping so good at night because as you would imagine going from laying on the couch to laying in the bed is just not that fun! I have been pretty sore and achy from just laying all the time. I know the bedrest is just what Emery needs but some days are just harder than others.....
And today!!!
Friday...my friend Kelly and her son Chase came and got Max and took him back to their house! Max had such a great time! When Kelly brought him back he did not want to take a nap. He wanted to stay up and play with Chase!! So sweet! Later, we changed out Max's crib to a toddler bed. I figured it would help for him to be able to get in and out since I can't pick him up and that way he doesn't have to wait to get out in the morning and naptime for whoever is caring for him that day. I must say that he LOVES his toddler bed. Lets just hope he stays in it all night as poor Craig will be on duty!!! I will do a post on it very soon to let you know the outcome!

No comments:
Post a Comment