We have been having lots of fun these past few weeks! I hope to be feeling better soon so I can keep up with my posts....

Went to the zoo with some girls from work and all the boys! There was 4 mommies and 6 boys under the age of 5!! It was a BLAST!!! I didn't take too many pictures because Max wasn't in the best of moods this day.....

This is how Max learned most of his shapes...

Thanks to Uncle Michael he gave Max this shape o sorter from Tupperware!!!

Max being silly!

Went back to the gym with our dear friends Monica, her son Shepherd and baby girl Gracie Belle, and Amy and her son Cooper!!!

The boys all had fun making a fort.

Just thought this was a cute pic of him actually looking at the camera!

We headed to McDonald's after the gym....


Max and Cooper are just the best of buds! They crack me up when I watch how they play together!

They love each other so much!


I mean don't these pics just make you laugh! They are already beating up on each other at 20 months!!
LOL!

Max sitting still for a split second....that is hard to catch usually unless he is asleep....

This is Max eating his Breakfast out of his daddy's cowboys tin bucket. He insisted on this being his "bowl" for his cereal!

What a silly little boy!!!!

He just sat in the floor and ate his cereal until it was "all done"!

Here is Max with
Luka (not sure on spelling) sorry Amy....We got to babysit him while his
parentals (Amy and Todd) were out of town! He was such a GOOD boy! Max had a lot of fun having a dog around! He even shared his "B" with
Luka!!!

I have lots more to post! I will try and post daily to get caught up. These pictures are just a few
hodge podged together to give you a
glimpse of our last few weeks! More to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment