Last Wed after Moms group a bunch of us headed over to Botanical Gardens "Big Backyard"! It was a ton of FUN and it was FREE!!!

Max enjoyed some tunnel time!!

I didn't get to take many pictures because I didn't realize my camera's battery was almost dead! BOO!!!

Max just LOVES the music house! All the kids stayed in here for quite some time!


I think Max may have enjoyed the playing in the sand the most this time!

All the mommies sat over in the shade while the kiddos ran around the little kids playground area. We had such a great time just chatting and watching the kids play!

I am truly blessed to be a part of the moms group at Hope Church! It is nice being a part of a group of women that care about you and your family! Thanks girls! Look forward to many more times together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment