Thursday, March 25, 2010

FUN at Shelby Farms!!!

Last Thursday we went out to Shelby Farms with Amy and Cooper!
It was such a BEAUTIFUL day!
We had a picnic lunch! It was very YUMMY!



Then we played with bubbles!!!

Max did not want to share so Cooper was running after him trying to get the bubbles! So cute (the pic...not that Max wouldn't share....lol)
Max attempting to share for a split second....

He just looks so BIG here..... :(

After a complete meltdown from Max....and I am talking a HUGE meltdown...(lets just say I was glad we were out in the middle of nowhere)...I took the bubbles away from him and you would have thought I broke off his arm.....anyways.....we headed to feed the ducks!!!

The only thing that made him happy for the moment was holding the loaf of bread....


I just loved that Cooper would throw the entire piece of bread in the lake! Too funny!

Our sweet boys are just growing up SO FAST!!! How cute are they together feeding the ducks!

We kept Max from jumping in the lake quite a few times....that boy loves the water "wa wa"!
After another meltdown because we were leaving the ducks....but actually he fell and scraped his nose on a PVC pipe in the grown and his nose was pouring out blood....i just thought he was having a meltdown....oops!!! We got that cleaned up and headed to the swings!!!

We had a good time swinging!

Thanks Amy for such a GREAT idea! We had a good time even if we had A LOT of tears!!! LOL! Can't wait to do it again another time!!!


No comments: