OKAY SO I DID IT!!! I actually let Max get out the finger paints!!! I know its crazy....we gave Max these finger paints for Valentine's day and we are just now playing with them......lol! I guess I just got a little brave....well for me anyways.....

Max picked the color blue to paint with and he was NOT down with using just his fingers! He wanted to use the paint brush!

He picked it up quickly! I was surprised how serious he was during the whole painting time!

He finally let loose and started painting on his hands! He kept saying "miss" (mess)!! Too cute!

And here it is!! Our first painting!!!

I must say I enjoyed watching Max paint! I am sure we will be doing this again real soon!
2 comments:
Is his favorite color blue? Hannah always chooses blue no matter what the occassion..be it coloring, painting or a snack! These picks were adorable. Its funny Max says "mess"...lol!
Charity
xoxo
Is his favorite color blue? Hannah always chooses blue no matter what the occassion..be it coloring, painting or a snack! These picks were adorable. Its funny Max says "mess"...lol!
Charity
xoxo
Post a Comment