Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hanging with Cooper!

Last week we watched Cooper for Todd and Amy so they could go to a movie and out to dinner! They returned the favor the next night! So nice to have great friends that live right down the street with a child the same age! God is so good!
Made spagetti for dinner since it is something they will both eat right now! LOL! They did really well...didn't make too much of a mess! We headed off to bathtime after anyways!

After bath the boys were wanting to go outside with Craig! I loved how they waited at the door for him to come back! So cute!


Had a little puzzle time! The boys are getting so good at finding were the pieces go!


Aquadoodle FUN! I learned very quickly that I need another pen so they can play with this together! Don't worry I have already gone and bought another one!

The boys really had a lot of fun together! They would run and jump in the ball pit! It was so great watching them play so well together!

Best buddies!

They even took turns sliding! I couldn't believe it! Our boys are growing up so FAST!

Cooper slides down the normal way!

Max slides down either head first or feet first! I love seeing how they do things different and how some things they copy each other!

And on to the next thing.....

Elmo microwave and Elmo doctor kit!

We truly had great time hanging with Cooper! Thanks Amy and Todd for our night out! Hopefully Max was as good for you as Cooper was for us! Can't wait to trade off again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet they went really fast down the slide in those pajamas!! They are so cute! I miss them both!
!C