We woke up Christmas morning to see that Santa enjoyed his cookies we left him and he left us LOTS of goodies!!

Check out what Santa left for Max! We had the pleasure of my mom and dad (nana and grandpa) and my brother (uncle Michael) and Darren to see Max with his Santa gifts! After that we ate some yummy monkey bread and breakfast casserole together!

Lots of books! Yea for Max! He LOVES books!

A climber toy and lots of other goodies!

Here is what Max had in his stocking!

He figured out his climber toy pretty fast!

Sliding down the slide backwards! Such a safe little boy!


After my family left we opened gifts from our lil family!

We let Max open all his gifts first!

He was so cute opening his gifts! He would play with each one for a little bit and then run over and grab another gift to open!

Max got an Elmo microwave, a laptop, a puzzle, a toy cd player, a alphabet toy, and a ornament from his mommy and daddy!

Craig got to open his gifts next!

Max was such a good helper!


GO TIGERS!
Craig got metal hose reel, socks, clothes, black dress shoes, and some tervis tumblers!

I went next! There was not a whole lot of pictures of me opening gifts and sadly the ones I have are rather blurred! I guess I need to give Craig some lessons on the camera.....LOL!

I must say Craig did a great job on Christmas for me though! I got a beautiful cross necklace, a vera bradley purse and wallet, victoria secret panties, bath and body works lotions and bath gels, some on my serving pieces I am collecting, and a couple of sweaters!

Here is a pic of all our goodies to each other! We went all out this year! We had a lot of fun with Christmas! Max was a little overwhelmed at first but then he started having a good time! Craig and I just loved seeing how much FUN Max was having with it all! We got some really good videos that we will have for a lifetime! God is so GOOD to us! We truly are very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment