Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun at Chuckie Cheese!

We went to Chuckie Cheese last week with some friends! Lets just say Max had a BLAST! This was our first time to go now that he is big enough to actually enjoy it!
He rode a lot of the car rides! His favorite was the chuckie cheese car! I think we rode that one 10 plus times!

He thought he could play ALL the games! LOL!

Chase took Max on the big boy truck ride! It was quite hilarious! The truck cranked up high and tilted side to side!

Back to the kiddie rides!

Max is pretty much fearless! I think he will try anything!

Although he wasn't too sure of the horse ride.....we didn't finish this one!

Loved the virtual tour ride!

I showed Max how to play skee ball and he couldn't make it all the way to the top so he decided to take matters in his own hands.....he just walked right up and threw the ball in! TOO FUNNY!

We had a GREAT time at Chuckie Cheese! Can't wait to go back again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last pic of him walking up the skeeball ramp is hillarius! Did Chuckie come out in his suit? What did he think of that? I havent taken Hannah yet.
~C