Thursday, January 14, 2010

FiRsT day at MDO!

So Max started a Mother's Day Out program at Bartlett Baptist Church on Mondays only! This Monday was his FIRST day!
I had Max's teacher take these pictures for me after he went into the room! Such a BIG Boy!


So here I thought Max would get upset when I dropped him off but he did GREAT! He went right to the teacher. He was the first one in the room and he just ran off to explore his new area!
I was the one who started bawling as I was walking out without my sweet little Max. Now to give me a little credit I had been up all night working so I was very tired. Oh who am I kidding I would have cried even if I was rested! I guess it just hit me like a TON OF BRICKS that my little boy is growing up so FAST! I mean seriously he just went off like he didn't even need me! I know he still does....trust me I know....but I just felt so lonely and sad after dropping him off.
When I went to pick him up the teacher told me he did AWESOME! He was very good and he even took a nap! I couldn't believe that Max laid down on a nap mat on the floor and took a nap! He has never done that before. I was so PROUD! On the way home I just kept looking at him thinking to myself he is getting so so BIG! I truly need to cherish the moments with him because I know I am going to blink and he will be graduating high school! Oh that makes me so SAD! Sometimes I wish I could just STOP time or at least SLOW it down!

2 comments:

Lauren Duffy said...

Jenny,
You need to go to www.mycharmingkids.net and read the recent blog titled "I'm gonna miss this." It is so sweet but will probably make you cry! Something to really think about though as you cherish your sweet moments with Max.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Craig in the 2nd pic.
~C