Monday, September 7, 2009

FREE Tupperware!

So I had a Tupperware party a couple of weeks ago to support my brother who is selling it! I had almost a 1500 dollar party! It turned out to be a big success for my brother! I was very excited and on top of it I got ALL this Tupperware for a mere cost of $62 dollars! Isn't that AWESOME! I got almost $600 bucks of Tupperware for $62 dollars!

Here is a picture of most of all the orders I got! Only a few had been given out. Can you believe all that Tupperware! I had FedEx drop off 8 big boxes! It was lots of fun going through it all and separating it into bags for all my wonderful friends and family that ordered!

Here is a pic of everything together! I got almost as much as all my friends orders! Crazy huh!

So if anyone is interested in having a party or a catalog party then you should let me know! My brother would LOVE to have a party for you to help you get lots of FREE Tupperware! And if you don't want to have a party but you are just in need of some Tupperware just go to Tuppeware.com and look for John Norrell! My brother will take good care of you!

1 comment:

John Norrell said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party Sis. You are the best and so far in all my years, my largest party EVER! You ROCK!!!

Love ya bunches...

Brother