Monday, September 7, 2009

Max's 1st Red Birds Game!

Went to the Redbirds game this past Friday night for Craig! He wanted to go see Redbirds vs Oklahoma team. It was great weather and we had a lot of FUN!

Sweet family picture!

We all had barbecue nachos but Max refused to eat the barbecue so we got him a gamedog instead! He LOVED it!

Here is Max dancing to the fun music they were playing! I just love watching him dance! So adorable!

Check out his cute outfit I made! I actually already had the shorts made to go with another shirt but I made this shirt so he would have a cute outfit for the baseball game!

Max played with water bottles most of the time we were there! Such a silly little boy!

He was watching Rocky the Redbird here! So attentive!

He wanted to sit in a seat like us but he didn't weigh enough. The seat kept folding up on him so we would hold it down so he could sit. He didn't like that we had to hold it down.

So then he tried to climb over the seat to the next isle! My lil boy thinks he is as big as us! He really thinks he can do ANYTHING! Ha!

Not sure what he was looking at here. But just thought it was a cute picture!

He was pointing at something and telling Gramps about it! Have NO idea what he was looking at! Ha!

Gramps and Max getting some water! Max LOVES playing with the water fountains!

Max getting some of Nana's ice cream! I think it is hilarious that he is closing his eyes when he gets a bite! He kept saying mmmmmm! So cute!

Such a cute picture of Max and daddy!


So we thought it would be fun for Max to go and meet Rocky the Redbird before we left! We stood in line and Max kept reaching for him. But once it was our turn Max started freaking out! He did NOT want to get too close to Rocky! It was pretty funny!

We stayed for about 2 hrs and headed home! Max did really well overall and we think he had a good time! Fun times!


2 comments:

John Norrell said...

I love the pic of him and Mom. Makes me teary eyed. Wish we could have been there...

Tiff said...

Oh, he is too cute!! I can't wait to take Presley to her 1st!!