Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Projects!

Trying to get Max's fall stuff done. Got a good head start last week. Just haven't had time to do anything else this week because I did some deep cleaning and got some stuff together for a garage sale on Saturday!

This is a sweatshirt from BabiesRus that I got for like $7! Turned out really cute! Going to make some matching brown and white gingham pants!
One of Max's Halloween shirts! I am going to make some matching orange and white gingham pants to go with this shirt!


A little something for my oven! Turned out really cute!


Another Halloween shirt for Max! I got some really cute pants from Old Navy to go with this shirt!


Another little something for my oven! I love making these kitchen towels! They are so easy and fun!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooohh... LOVE the give thanks towel!! Are you selling these? =)