We headed to the Duck Pond Monday morning with our dear friends Charity and Hannah! It was such nice weather we could not resist the urge to be outside!
Well, we started our morning off with the duck pond! Then off to Dr. Christian for our 15 month check up! Max weighed in at 23lbs 12oz which falls right under the 50th percentile! He was 32 1/2 inches which falls in 90th percentile! I can't believe how much he has grown since his 12 month checkup! Dr. Christian said he was right on track with all his milestones and actually was ahead with talking! Wahoo! Go Max Go! We ended the appointment with 2 shots! He did really good! He actually didn't cry too much but he didn't want anything to do with the nurse that gave him the shots! He tucked his head into me and would not look at her! Too funny!
After the MD appointment Max and I went to lunch together at El Mezcal. He was VERY good! This was the first time that just him and me have gone to eat somewhere! It was really fun! After lunch Max and I got a nap (seeing as how I had been up since 3pm Sun). After naps we played outside with our good buddies Hannah and Cooper waiting for daddy to get home. We finished the day up with Chilis take out to support St. Jude!

No comments:
Post a Comment