Thursday, July 9, 2009

Projects from the last month or so....

Here is a few projects that I have made over the last month and a half. I love doing all the different appliques! It really is so much fun!

Sold: to my friend Jodie for her baby boy blake!

A few more for baby blake!

Sold: to my friend Amy for her son's 1st bday!

Sold: to my friend Amy for her son's 1st bday outfit! He had a swimming party!

A gift I made for little Cooper! I also gave him drawing paper and all the kids crayola stuff for toddlers!

Made my first cup for my niece Laney for part of her bday gift!

Turned out pretty cute!

Max's bday outfit that he wore on his actual birthday!

This is the other part of my niece Laney's bday gift!

Made this for Max's 1st bday party! It was super easy! I was shocked!

Made this for Max's 1st bday party. It is a little more difficult to match up the plaid material..but totally worth it! It turned out so cute! I love that his hat is matching!!

Sold: to a friend of a friend. She said they were from the dollar zone at Target. They turned out pretty cute!

Sold: to my mother n law for a wedding shower gift! I just love the monogram M...very elegant!

Sold: to my mother n law for a wedding shower gift! Turned out great!

Got a few things I am working on now.....but can't post till I give them for gifts....ha! Be looking for another post soon! I am trying to stay up to date with posts....seems like I got a little behind for a while there.....sorry!

No comments: