Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Max and Norah Kate!

Max and I got to watch sweet baby Norah Kate last friday! She was such a joy to watch!
Max was acting so good with her! He showed her how to play with his toys on his bouncy seat.


He was telling her all about kitty cat toy and Norah Kate was just watching every move that Max made! SO CUTE!

Max even tried to sit in the seat with Norah! Too funny!

You can't really see it here but Max kept kissing her feet. It was the cutest thing ever! He would kiss her feet and then look down and see that he had feet too!

Thanks Nekayeh and David for letting Max and I have some playtime with Norah Kate!

1 comment:

David & Nekayeh Carothers said...

Ha! I just saw this! How cute! I'm sure there will be more play dates! Thanks for keeping her. :)