My mom, Max and I headed to Chattanooga after I got off from work Sunday July 19th! We went to Chattanooga to surprise my sister and her family. My niece Kahla was part of a national softball competition going on there.

Max was a little difficult in the car going. He did NOT want to take a nap in his new carseat. Just too much to see I guess. I was exhausted from working all night so I fell asleep up against his carseat and he finally gave in! We got about an hour and half nap! When we woke up we were over half way there! Wahoo!

We had lots of snacks in the car to keep this little boy occupied! We watched a few baby einsteins too!

We made it to Chattanooga about 3pm! It took us about 6 hrs due to a lot of traffic. My sister Laurie and her family made it about 4 I think. We checked in the hotel and tried to get Max to take a short nap but he refused! He was too excited. Once Laurie and them said they were in their room we headed over. It was so fun to see how excited they were to see that Max and I came! It was the first time they had met Max! SO FUN! We went to eat dinner at Sticky Fingers which by the way was DELICIOUS! We hung out for a short time and then headed to bed! Max of course refused to go to bed. It was quite a crazy time getting him to go to bed. He finally passed out about 11pm! Thank the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment