
I found Max doing this when I came into the playroom! He is gettin to be such a big boy!

How cute does he look up on his knees!!

Look at me! I can play up on my knees!

Ok how flexible is the boy!!! Look how crazy his legs are! This looks like it would hurt!

Pullin up on the Incrediblock! I just think he looks so cute!

Pullin up on my bouncy seat!

How cute is this! I love that he has his little legs crossed!

Ok not sure what Max is doing here! I guess he wants to fly! HA! SO ADORABLE!

Playin with the straps on my bouncy seat!

I can stand and chew on a toy at the same time! WAHOO!
Max is pulling up on everything! I can't believe that he is even feeling up to it being sick and all! He is growing up so fast! Sometimes I just want it to all slow down! But of course I know there is lots of fun ahead!!! I am just so proud of my lil baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment