Too funny! They were so cute playin together. I just loved it!!!
I got to watch my niece Laney today and it was so much fun! It was really neat to get to see what it would be like with two babies running around! Let's just say it was tons of FUN but I am not quite ready for two of everything!!! HA!
We started the morning about 7:30am and Laney and I got to hang out for a little bit before Max woke at 8am. He was a late sleeper this morning because he didn't sleep very good last night. So Laney and Max got breakfast, diapers changed, and dressed for the day in record time by 9am we were sittin pretty playin in the playroom. I thought that was pretty good for a newbie. We played for a while then naptime for Max. Laney and I got to spend a little time together before Max woke. Then lunchtime. Got Laney fed....then Max....then Laney down for a nap at 12:30pm. Max down at 1:30pm. So I actually got about 1hr of time to myself! WOW! Who knew you could do that with two kids! HA! Laney's Granny came to get her at 3:30pm and guess what....she was still sleepin! She was worn out...guess we played too hard this mornin....or maybe because she had to get up so early to be at my house. So all in all we had a good day! Max and Laney played together and for the most part I think they had a lot of fun together! They had a few moments of crazyness...but there was no blood so we were all good! HA! Thanks LuLu and Gregg for letting us spend time with your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to do it again!
We started the morning about 7:30am and Laney and I got to hang out for a little bit before Max woke at 8am. He was a late sleeper this morning because he didn't sleep very good last night. So Laney and Max got breakfast, diapers changed, and dressed for the day in record time by 9am we were sittin pretty playin in the playroom. I thought that was pretty good for a newbie. We played for a while then naptime for Max. Laney and I got to spend a little time together before Max woke. Then lunchtime. Got Laney fed....then Max....then Laney down for a nap at 12:30pm. Max down at 1:30pm. So I actually got about 1hr of time to myself! WOW! Who knew you could do that with two kids! HA! Laney's Granny came to get her at 3:30pm and guess what....she was still sleepin! She was worn out...guess we played too hard this mornin....or maybe because she had to get up so early to be at my house. So all in all we had a good day! Max and Laney played together and for the most part I think they had a lot of fun together! They had a few moments of crazyness...but there was no blood so we were all good! HA! Thanks LuLu and Gregg for letting us spend time with your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment