Thursday, January 22, 2009

A few videos from the past week...

Thought I would share a few videos from the past week. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a hard weekend at St. Jude...and lets just say....I have been spending every spare moment with my lil Max. I just thank GOD for the time he gives me with my lil boy!! Just want to cherish every minute!!! He is down for a nap so.....I figured I would get everyone updated.

Max is doing pretty good holding his bottle...however he would much rather someone else hold it for him! HA! I am totally okay with that because I am not ready to stop feeding my lil baby!!!

Max is doing pretty good standing on his own these days. Of course I put him that way! He can stand holding on to something for quite some time. He started pulling up on things this week. It is so cute. Grandma Maxwell kept him last Thursday and said he started pulling up on stuff then but I had to wait and see it for myself....you know how crazy first time moms are...ha! Check out that long torso and short little legs!!! TOO CUTE! Don't you just want to eat him!!!

Okay....so I thought I would share this video so you all out there that know how much of a clean freak I am could see that I do let my child get dirty!!! HA! This is some gerber zwieback toast and he chowin down on it! Notice what the bib says....cute but messy just like my daddy! This is so true....although Craig is not really messy anymore! But boy he used to be...that is another story in itself! HA! Back to the video I love watchin how he taste the toast...it is just so cute!!!

No comments: