Max had his 6 month checkup Dec. 30! He did great! He is weighing in at 18lbs 10oz and 28 1/2 inches! He is at the 75% for weight and 95% for height! He is growing very well says Dr. Christion! He had another urine test done in the office and everything looked good. They sent it off for further testing so hopefully it will come back clean. Max has only had about 5 or 6 diapers with blood since Thanksgiving so I am praying this is resolving on its own. Max also got 3 shots this visit along with one being his first flu shot! He has done pretty well..he was fussy, clingy and had a little fever the first day but now you wouldn't even know he had shots! I was so proud of him at the doctors office he only cried while the shots were given and then I picked him up and he stopped! Such a BIG boy! Craig got to go since he was off and got to see what we go through with these healthy check ups! It was nice to have him there! We love you daddy!!!
Max has met all his developmental milestones for 6 months and a few early ones. We are just waitin for lil man to take off crawling any day! When he is up on all fours he rocks a little but he just hasn't figured out how to move his arms or legs yet. He is starting to get really frustrated when he is on his belly and can't get to his toys. So we shall see. Who knows it could be another month....or more....Whatever lil man wants...doesn't bother me....at least I know where I put him when I leave the room he won't be too far away from that spot! HA!
Well, we are off this morning to go to Jackson, MS to visit with family so I will get updates from Christmas on here soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment