Sunday, August 17, 2008

Craig's future DALLAS COWBOYS quarterback!


This is daddy's little football player!!! GO COWBOYS! The way he has been eating lately I won't be surprised if he does become a football player! He likes to eat every 2 hrs during the day lately, it is wearin me out! It's a good thing he is so cute and sweet or I don't think I could make it! ha ha!
Well, we had a great weekend with family. Baby Max had lots of visitors this weekend. Aunt Cher, Uncle Chuck, and cousins Roxy and Polo came to visit along with his Great Uncle Jimmy, Cheryl, and his 2nd cousin Nicole! Everyone thought he was such a cutie! He had a lot of fun with all his visitors...he didn't want to miss out on anything so he didn't sleep very much. Hopefully he will catch up on some well needed sleep tonight! Thanks everyone for coming to visit!

No comments: